- Congratulations to Dr. Dordaneh Etezadi for receiving the “2018 Outstanding Ph.D. Thesis Distinction in EPFL Biotechnology and Bioengineering” award. This award recognizes the EDBB’s best three doctoral theses between January 2017 and September 2018.
- Congratulations to Dr. Andreas Tittl for winning the “2018 Jeffrey Hubbell and Melody Swartz Young Bioengineer Award” on 2018 Bioengineering Day! He presented his recent study on Imaging-based molecular barcoding with pixelated dielectric metasurfaces and his talk has been well received by the audience.
- Congratulations to Filiz Yesilkoy for receiving the Best Poster Award at the Gordon Research Conference “Harvesting, Generating, and Manipulating Light at the Nanoscale! Filiz presented her work on portable phase-sensitive biosensor.
- Congratulations to Filiz Yesilkoy on her election to lead the Optical Biosensors Techinical Group at the Optical Society of America!
- Our paper “Imaging-based molecular barcoding with pixelated dielectric metasurfaces” by Andreas Tittl et. al. just appeared on Science! Congratulations!
It is highlighted on EPFL main webpage! Click here for the news!
- Our paper “Resolving molecule-specific information in dynamic lipid membrane processes with multi-resonant infrared metasurfaces” by Daniel Rodrigo et al. just appeared in Nature Communications!
It is highlighted on EPFL Bioengineering webpage! Click here for the news!
- Our paper “Label‐Free Optofluidic Nanobiosensor Enables Real‐Time Analysis of Single‐Cell Cytokine Secretion” by Xiaokang Li et. al. just appeared on Small! Congratulations!
- Our paper “Plasmonic nanohole array biosensor for label-free and real-time analysis of live cell secretion” by Xiaokang Li, Maria Soler et. al. just appeared onLab on a Chip! Congratulations!
It has been selected as one of the top 10% of papers published in Lab on a Chip and collected in “Lab on a Chip Recent HOT Articles“. This paper has also been selected to be highlighted at the back cover.
- Dr. Kosmas Tsakmakidis his most recent paper “Breaking Lorentz reciprocity to overcome the time-bandwidth limit in physics and engineering” just appeared on Science!
It is also highlighted on EPFL main webpage! Click here for the news!
- Our paper “” by Daniel Rodrigo et al. just appeared on Science!