- Congratulations to Aleksandrs Leitis for receiving the 2019 Swiss Nanotechnology PhD Award sponsored by Zeiss/Gloor. Aleksandrs received the prize during the Swiss NanoConvention on June 7, 2019.
- Our paper “Ultrasensitive hyperspectral imaging and biodetection enabled by dielectric metasurfaces” by Filiz Yesilkoy et. al. has been highlighted on the cover of the June issue of Nature Photonics and was chosen to illustrate Nature Photonics’ website throughout the month of June!
- Our recent paper in Nature Photonics by Filiz Yesilkoy et. al. was highlighted in an OPN piece titled “Biosensor could scale new sensitivity heights”! Click here for the story.
- Our paper “Ultrasensitive hyperspectral imaging and biodetection enabled by dielectric metasurfaces” by Filiz Yesilkoy et. al. just appeared on Nature Photonics! Congratulations!
It was highlighted on EPFL main webpage! Click here for the news!
- Congratulations to Aleksandrs Leitis for receiving the Travel Grant Student Award from the European Physics Society! He will use the scholarship to attend the CLEO/Europe-EQEC 2019 in Munich, held June 23- 27, 2019.
- Congratulations to Dr. Filiz Yesilkoy for winning Sensors Journal’s 2019 Travel Award! She will use the award to give an invited talk at OFC in San Diego, USA.
- Congratulations to Aurelian John-Herpin for winning the Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship! He will use the scholarship to attend the SPP9 Conference in Denmark, where he will give a talk on plasmon-enhanced infrared spectroscopy for highly sensitive molecular studies in complex biosystems.
- Congratulations to Dr. Dordaneh Etezadi for receiving the “2018 Outstanding Ph.D. Thesis Distinction in EPFL Biotechnology and Bioengineering” award. This award recognizes the EDBB’s best three doctoral theses between January 2017 and September 2018.
- Congratulations to Dr. Andreas Tittl for winning the “2018 Jeffrey Hubbell and Melody Swartz Young Bioengineer Award” on 2018 Bioengineering Day! He presented his recent study on Imaging-based molecular barcoding with pixelated dielectric metasurfaces and his talk has been well received by the audience.
- Congratulations to Filiz Yesilkoy for receiving the Best Poster Award at the Gordon Research Conference “Harvesting, Generating, and Manipulating Light at the Nanoscale! Filiz presented her work on portable phase-sensitive biosensor.
- Congratulations to Filiz Yesilkoy on her election to lead the Optical Biosensors Techinical Group at the Optical Society of America!
- Our paper “Imaging-based molecular barcoding with pixelated dielectric metasurfaces” by Andreas Tittl et. al. just appeared on Science! Congratulations!
- Our paper “Resolving molecule-specific information in dynamic lipid membrane processes with multi-resonant infrared metasurfaces” by Daniel Rodrigo et al. just appeared in Nature Communications!
- Our paper “Label‐Free Optofluidic Nanobiosensor Enables Real‐Time Analysis of Single‐Cell Cytokine Secretion” by Xiaokang Li et. al. just appeared on Small! Congratulations!
- Our paper “Plasmonic nanohole array biosensor for label-free and real-time analysis of live cell secretion” by Xiaokang Li, Maria Soler et. al. just appeared onLab on a Chip! Congratulations!
- Dr. Kosmas Tsakmakidis his most recent paper “Breaking Lorentz reciprocity to overcome the time-bandwidth limit in physics and engineering” just appeared on Science!
It is also highlighted on EPFL main webpage! Click here for the news!
- Our paper “” by Daniel Rodrigo et al. just appeared on Science!